The information you provided in your PowerPoint presentation on Threats to the Global Environment has led to productive debates at the United Nations General Assembly! Hence, they are now asking you to create an additional analysis report to respond to the issues raised in these debates.
Your fourth project as a consultant for the United Nations is to develop a report that addresses the issues raised by some of the member states of the United Nations.
Step I. Consider the Issues
In the Presentation on the Threats to the Global Environment, you were asked to create a PowerPoint identifying the four most critical threats out of eight threats provided:
- Energy sources.
- Lack of educational opportunities.
- Inappropriate use of technology.
- Civil war.
- Poor health of entire population.
- Cultural taboos.
- Climate change.
There are four remaining threats that you did not discuss in your PowerPoint. This assignment will focus on two of those four. Here are the specific tasks you will complete:
- Review the remaining four threats that you did not use in Presentation on the Threats to the Global Environment.
- Pick two of the four to focus on in Analysis on the Threats Defense Argument assignment.
- Identify the reasons why you think these two threats are less critical than the four threats you chose for your PowerPoint presentation.