Remember to review the syllabus expectations for initial discussion posts and peer replies!
Discuss the following questions:
1. Discuss Blockchain’s potential application in compensation systems (base wages, incentives, rewards).
2. How can a token economy affect employee compensation?
3. Based on your readings, do worldwide executives believe Blockchain has the potential to radical change the future of organizations?
You are required to cite this week’s assigned readings in your paper from below.
1. Zielinski, D. (2018, March 18). Is HR ready for Blockchain? HR Magazine, 63(2), 62-63.
2. Kang, S. & Park, K. C. (2019, May). On the effectiveness of multi-token economies. 2019 IEEE International Conference on Blockchain and Cryptocurrency (ICBC) Blockchain and Cryptocurrency (ICBC). 180-184.
From the Internet: Use the Link to Access the Article
3. Pawczuk, L., Massey, R., & Holdowsky, J. (2019). Deloitte’s 2019 global Blockchain survey: Blockchain gets down to business. Deloitte Insights. Retrieved September 5, 2019 from https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/insights/topics/understanding-blockchain-potential/global-blockchain-survey.html?id=us:2ps:3bi:confidence:eng:cons:32019:nonem:na:pgYdRMoB:1141606406:77378219758056:bb:Blockchain:Blockchain_Survey_BMM:nb
Use the following headings to organize your paper: Introduction, Question 1, Question 2, Question 3, Conclusion, References.
Submit your paper as a Word attachment in the discussion forum. I provide feedback within the paper and will not grade your post unless you submit it as an attachment. Your response to the discussion prompt should contain a minimum of 500 words
Writing Requirements for All Assignments:
· References MUST be cited within your paper in APA format. Your reference page and in-text citations must match 100%. Papers without in-text citations will earn failing grades.
· Always include a cover page and reference page with all submissions
· Your paper must have headings in it. For discussion posts Introduction, Prompt/Question, and Conclusion will suffice as headings.
· Provide the EXACT web link for all online sources – do not provide just the home page, but the EXACT LINK – I check all sources
· No abbreviations, no contractions – write formally
· Write in the third person formal voice (no first or second person pronouns)
· Write MORE than the minimum requirement of the word count assigned
· As always, the word count is ONLY for the BODY of the paper – the cover page, reference page, and / or Appendix (if included) do not count towards the word count for the paper
· Indent the first line of each new paragraph five spaces
· Refer to the example APA paper in the getting started folder under the content tab if you need an example. Also, a power is provided under the information tab that addresses APA format.
· Use double-spacing / zero point line spacing, a running header, page numbers, and left justify the margins.