The assigned case study is Chapter 32 of the attached pdf, at the end of the case study, there are six questions that are listed below. Submit a word doc answering each question, support your answers with current peer-reviewed research articles.
- What are the preconditions for conducting constructive dialogue in an organization?
- Is effective risk management possible without constructive dialogue?
- What are the forces that tend to undermine effective risk management in an organization?
- Given its obvious value in helping an organization to understand the major risks that could prevent it from accomplishing its mission and objectives, why was the financial sector, including a risk-sensitive organization such as Goldman Sachs, so slow in adopt- ing ERM?
- If you are a bank examiner, what are the signals you would find that would show that a bank is engaging in good risk management?
- If you are a bank examiner, what are the signals you would find that would show that a bank is failing to engage in good risk management?