Sally Haslanger claims that since gender (men, women, nonbinary, etc.) and race (black, white, etc.) are socially constructed, we should define and understand these terms in ways that are useful to society. In your post, (1) describe how she wants to redefine (or stipulate the meaning of) these terms, and then (2) explain why she believes making this ″terminological shift″ (p. 9) will help end oppression and injustice towards persons of color and persons perceived to be female. (3) Do you agree or disagree with her? Why or why not?
Review the tutorial on restorative justice. Is restorative justice a viable ethical decision-making model?
Explain what fields the restorative justice model could be used to solve problems. What kinds of parties could use the restorative justice model?
Website: Tutorial: Introduction to Restorative Justice
The restorative justice approach is often used to explore the space between legal remedies and human emotional healing.
Chapter 1: Differences Between Lines and Circles (which discusses planning theory) and Chapter 2: Programs: Containers for Idea Implementation from the textbook Comparative Approaches to Program Planning.
Select two of the planning theories (i.e., synoptic, incremental, advocacy, transactive, or radical) which were discussed in Comparative Approaches to Program Planning. How might the two selected theories relate or not relate to your current or desired line of work in the human services realm? Describe this relation or lack of relation in detail, and cite at least one other scholarly source
ANSWER DISCUSSION QUESTION 1 –
ONLY USE THE ATTACHED ARTICLES FOR REFERENCE
Topic 8 DQ 1
According to Skakni (2017), not all doctoral learners who receive high marks in their coursework successfully complete their doctoral programs. As such, an “A” grade in RES-815 does not necessarily lead to an approved dissertation signed by the Dean of the College of Doctoral Studies. It will require a combination of skill sets beyond academic success that will contribute to growing as a learner and a scholar. It will require learners to work not only independently but also collaboratively, partnering with residency faculty and the dissertation committee. How can the adjustment to and mindset of the independent researcher contribute to working productively as a professional with your committee?
TALK IN FIRST PERSON !!
Teams are required to formulate definitions for the formulas needed to compute the financial ratios listed below. The created definitions will be submitted for instructor review and evaluation. Teams are expected to incorporate noted corrections in subsequent work. This is an important step that provides the foundation for activities during Weeks 4 and 5.
Ratios should be defined as follows:
- Liquidity Ratios (define the name of the ratio group)
- Current Ratio = Current Assets/Current Liabilities (this is how to provide the formula you will use)
Define the remaining liquidity ratio and move on to the next ratio group. Below are the ratio groups that require formulas.
- Current Ratio
- Quick Ratio
- Debt to Equity
- Debt to Total Assets
- Interest Coverage
Management Efficiency Ratios
- Accounts Receivable Turnover
- Days Sales Outstanding
- Days of Inventory
- Accounts Payable Turnover
- Gross Margin
- Operating Margin
- Return on Assets
- Return on Equity
In your paper,
- Define all listed ratios.
- Create definition list using a quality reference in addition to the text.
The Course Project Part 1 – Define Project Ratios paper
For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Microsoft Word (Links to an external site.).
Fiscal policy is implemented by the federal government, using government spending or taxes whereas monetary policy is implemented by the Federal Reserve, using open market operations, discount rates, and reserve requirement ratios. How would (expansionary or contractionary) fiscal policy and monetary policy affect the current account – exports and imports in goods and services – and the exchange rate, respectively? In what kind of global economic situation would (expansionary or contractionary) fiscal policy and/or monetary policy be used?
In this assessment, you will evaluate the physicians’ practice financial condition based on the following Relative Value Unit (RVU) calculations and analysis:
- Average and Marginal Costs per RVU,
- Total Average Cost,
- Total Marginal Cost per CPT code, and
- Analyzing the information to assist the physicians in using these costs appropriately and making informed decisions.
You will be graded based on your understanding of the calculations, the accuracy of your calculations, the validity of your conclusions and your ability to clearly communicate your analysis. To complete this assignment, follow these steps:
- Review the article How Managerial Accountants Make Physician’s Practices More Profitable
- From this financial information, calculate the three RVU calculations:
- Average and Marginal Costs per RVU,
- Total Average Cost, and
- Total Marginal cost per CPT code.
- In proper APA format, write a 3-5 page paper (include a cover and reference page not included in page count). For each RVU calculation, in a paragraph:
- Calculate the costs,
- Show your calculations, and
- Write a conclusion about the physician practice’s financial condition and discuss how you can assist the physicians in using these costs in making informed decisions.
*Please use headings for each paragraph and category to decipher the discussion and organize the paragraphs.
Use the following assumptions:
Assume that during the FY2016 year, Lovely Life LLC historical costs were $750,000 when 11,000 RVUs were produced and $950,000 when 14,000 RVUs were produced. The contract specifies that the number of RVUs per service CPT code are five (5).
High Total Fixed Costs
#RVUs high point
Low Total Fixed Costs
#RVUs low point
#RVUs per CPT
Projected #RVUs for the coming month
You were the lead investigator on Operation Stop Hack and have now been subpoenaed as an expert witness in the case against the perpetrators. It is up to you to convey the complexities of the crime and evidence to the jury so they can understand the scientific procedures using in aiding the crimes resolution.
Write a 3–5 page paper in which you:
- Analyze the overall procedures for First Responder and Incident Handling and ascertain the fundamental way in which such procedures relate to the scenario in this specific case.
- Explain the major steps involved in evidence acquisition and how to maintain the integrity of the evidence, outlining any and all repercussion if the evidence is improperly preserved.
- Consider the importance of the chain of custody and explain the main reasons why the documentation required to preserve the chain of custody is critical.
- Use at least three quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides. Citations and references must follow SWS or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Week 8 Assignment – Group Practice Operations Plan Part 3
According to the text, a significant amount of revenue that the health care industry generates can be linked directly to the care that physicians provide for their patients. In addition, physicians in a medical practice add to this revenue stream by admitting patients to a hospital, prescribing prescription medication, ordering home health services and medical equipment, and referring their patients to other health care providers for care and treatment.
This is Part 3 in the development of the operations plan to guide you in managing the practice and leading the staff.
Develop Part 3 of your operations plan. It should be 3–4 pages and include at least two quality academic resources in which you:
- Explain what you need to know about accounting and budgeting as a practice leader.
- Compare the two levels of financial benchmarking (i.e., internal comparison and external comparison), and explain the strategic purpose and importance of benchmarking as a financial tool for a medical practice.
- Explain the role telehealth and telemedicine services have in medical group practices and how they affect patient care safety and quality. Support your response.
- Recommend a health information technology (HIT) system that includes an electronic health record (EHR) for the new practice to implement, and include three main benefits of having the HIT system.
- Propose a strategy to mitigate the impact of a specific hazardous risk associated with one of the risk categories; property (general liability and safety), technology, or financial practices could have on the practice. Support your proposal with a real-life example.
Note: Include a cover page and reference page as required in the SWS Writing Standards.Note: Incorporate the instructor feedback once you receive it to improve Part 3 of your operations plan to be used in the Week 9 Activity and Week 10 Assignment.This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Examine the accounting, finance, and budgeting roles in the management of a physician’s group practice.
- Create an operations plan for a physician group practice that promotes medical excellence, and includes organizational forms, organizational goals, HRM, marketing, health information technology, accounting and finance, disaster preparedness, laws, regulations, and compliance.
You have chosen a country for the Walmart Case Study. International Logistics Services (ILS) has acquired a new warehouse and truck fleet in your selected country and within the vicinity of one or more Walmart stores. The newly acquired warehouse has 100 employees. The new director for logistics services (DLS) plans to address all the employees on Thursday. The DLS will present the vision, mission, and values. The DLS will also explain the strategic objective to secure Walmart as a customer. The DLS asks that you, the start-up project manager, follow with a presentation. The DLS asks you to deliver an audio-narrated presentation that
- Explains what a project is.
- Describes project management.
- Provides a brief outline of the project goals.
- Illustrates the project planning steps.
- Summarizes how corporate social responsibility will be an important element of your project.
Your initial response should contain three PowerPoint slides (five to 10 minutes total). If needed, review the Writing Center’s How to Make a PowerPoint Presentation (Links to an external site.) resource. Graduate school students learn to assess the perspectives of several scholars. Support your response with at least one scholarly or credible source in addition to the text.
Our essay writing company is the ideal homework help platform for college and university students. We offer assignment writing services across the globe.