Assistance is needed in completing the following Power Point Slide Assigment:
Assignment 2: Presentation
Find a local program (city or county based) and a state-level program to use for your Assignment. You need only discuss two programs.
Create an 8–12 slide PowerPoint® presentation incorporating speaker notes to include the following:
- Identify three components of the diversionary programs and initiatives within the programs you identified.
- Compare and contrast the state and local programs.
- How well do they contribute to successful reintegration services?
- How well do they contribute to successful and transition services?
- Analyze trends and patterns of these programs as they contribute to reduced recidivism (this may be data driven).
- Relate the trends and patterns to the programs overall validity and effectiveness.
Note: This Assignment requires outside research. Use at least two credible sources and discuss how you evaluated the credibility of the resources used. You may consult the Library, the Internet, course materials, and any other outside resources in supporting your task, using proper citations in APA style.
The PowerPoint presentation should have the following characteristics.
- Contains a title and references slide.
- Bullets for your main points.
- Pictures to support your presentation where applicable.
- Must include speaker notes to fully explain what is being discussed in the slide bullet points as though you are presenting to an audience.
- Designed with a live audience in mind in order to inform your viewers about the topic.
- Research from at least two reliable sources to support the main message, including graphics.
- Incorporate information from course readings, the course materials, or other library sources to support your discussion. Properly cite all sources of information by including in-text citations and a list of references.
- Research and visuals are cited in APA citation format, both in-text and on a References slide. You need to quote material taken directly from a source.
- The same standards for documenting sources that apply to an essay, apply to a presentation. Go to the APA Style® Central website for a digital library of APA Style quick guides and tutorials to refine your writing. You can access this website in Academic Tools.
Information on using speaker notes can be accessed within PowerPoint by pressing F1 for help. In the search box, type speaker notes to display details on how to use this function.
Please and Thank You