Module 7 Graded Learning Activity #2
- Read “Writing E-mails” on pp. 412-414 in your Student’s Book of College English
- Be sure to make annotations while you read.
- Review the sample email on p. 413.
- Write an e-mail to members of your class announcing a series of collaborative study sessions that you’re trying to organize in preparation for an upcoming biology final.*
- Your submission must use correct SPELLING, GRAMMAR, and PUNCTUATION!
- Late work policy: note the due date/time of the assignment. You will NOT earn any credit for late work (grade of 0% is assigned if you respond to either or both parts after the specified due date/time).
*Taken from Student’s Book of College English.