In our session this module week we’ve been discussing the differences between micro and macroeconomics. Hopefully, you’ve learned a lot from our deep dive into the Circular Flow Model. Let’s put what we’re learning to the test! In this assignment, prepare a short essay that distinguishes the role of firms in our macroeconomy.
In your essay, identify the following:
- Choose a real-life example of an oligopolistic market structure in the U.S.
- Identify how your firm has been impacted by our macroeconomy.
- Determine if your firm was dependent on the federal government for a bailout and/or restructuring.
- Describe the factors your chosen firm has taken to avoid market failure at a macro-level.
- Examine how your chosen firm affects our macroeconomy with regard to economic output.
Your essay must be supported by a minimum of three sources, be in current APA format, and be at least 500 words in length. Here are the required pages:
- Title page
- Body of the paper
- Reference page