This is not a paper there isn’t a word count. Book is Hero Of Our Time Lermontov Part 2 pages 70-157
Analysis and Group Discussion Prompt: Analyze the values and world views concerning the Eurasian frontier in the Lermontov, A Hero of Our Time,
o Identify the roles of geography and the natural environment in shaping moral decisions
o Discuss the author’s representations of fate and inner (personal) peace
o Explain the notion of heroism on the Eurasian frontier in the mid-19th century presented in the story
The 3 above bullet points must be answered Respond to all parts of the assigned “Analysis and Group Discussions Prompts (questions)” (The prompts/questions may be found in the Course Schedule(s), Content area and Discussion area
- Answer every part of the prompt(s)/question(s) with a complete paragraph. Complete paragraphs should include a topic sentence at least four supporting sentences.
- Write in complete, grammatically correct paragraphs and sentences.
- DO NOT post simple lists or bullet points.
- Support your ideas with direct references to the text analyzed using parenthetical notation. For example – “Odysseus earned his reputation as a god after he blinded the Cyclops (Homer, 67). Every response paragraph should include at least two (2) direct references to the text
- I urge you to include multiple references in a single sentence when applicable. For example – “In the Odyssey, Homer repeatedly presented Odysseus as courageous (24, 29, 156, 173, and 241).”