In this assignment, you will review an Internet source and evaluate the information you find for validity and reliability. Due to the large amount of information available on the Internet, some of which is inaccurate or biased, it is imperative that you use your critical thinking skills to determine which information is right or true.
- Research topics using the Internet and library; evaluate Internet sources.
- Explain and illustrate the steps in writing a research paper.
- Choose a website to evaluate what you might consider using for research purposes and evaluate it using the following resources from Chapter 20 in your textbook:
- 20-16f: Evaluation Checklist
- 20-17: Sample Evaluations