Welcome to the last week of your course. In this discussion question you have the opportunity to be creative and to relate what you have learned to your professional lives. Please explore and critically think about some of the learning outcomes and concepts presented in this course. Please effectively communicate how you would lead an organization (or a group of people within the organization) by applying the knowledge you have learned ethically and responsibly. Your discussion should also include innovative thinking, and information-technology aspects (such as the Internet, social-media, computers, and so forth) that may assist you in decision-making. You may frame your discussion around any functional component of business, and in any context; problem-solving, management, leadership, organizational behavior, and so forth.
1. In answering the above questions, you can provide examples formulated according to the model’s setting without actually constructing the solution.
2. Need to have at least 1 peer-reviewed article as the reference and textbook as the reference
3. Need in-text citation
4. Please find the attachments as the power points of the course for reference.
5. Textbook Information:
Bowerman, B., Drougas, A. M., Duckworth, A. G., Hummel, R. M. Moniger, K. B., & Schur, P. J. (2019). Business statistics and analytics in practice (9th ed.). McGraw-Hill
6. Please find the Course Learning Outcome list of this course in the attachment
7. Need to explain in detail and provide examples